Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Superheros!

Kids have always been my favorite people. And I'm so thankful to have a whole bunch of the most darling little ones in my life. My sweet little granddaughter, Grace (the most beautiful 20 month old child in the universe :), enjoys playing dress-up. Her Daddy sends me pictures of her wearing cock-eyed hats and socks on her hands and always a proud grin on her little face. I thought it would be fun to make Grace and all her little friends superhero capes. Her little second cousins need capes, too, so I made a whole batch! When her Daddy was little I made "Kid Terrific" capes for him and his friends with the same logos. I can't wait to see them all wearing these while running around the park! They even have Super Power magic magnetic fasteners!


No comments: