Friday, August 17, 2007

Digi-world, here I come...



I love learning new stuff! Never really considered myself much of a "geek" (although I've always used and depended on my 'puter) but I'm willing to give it a shot! This page was done with a digi page kit from CK Media. So, I have this whole studio of art supplies that could never be replaced by digital elements, and the touchy feely side of me could never be satisfied with the strokes on a keyboard...but I thoroughly enjoyed working on this simple page. Everyone should own Adobe Photoshop Elements...without an exception; easy to use and so many tutorials to help you along the way. What I need to figure out is a way to organize my digital elements so that I don't forget what I have...I'd love suggestions from my techy friends out there. I think the bottom line for me is that I could get into the hybrid thing...a little bit country, a little bit rock-n-roll...errr I mean a little bit digi, a little bit actual. As far as I know there is still no way to hand-stitch an art journal or get paint and ink on your fingers digitally...so for now I'll just work with both.

No comments: