Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wiley

OK...here is the picture I've been promising to post...one of the "Grand"puppies. This little feller is the love of Laura's life right now! Everytime I talk to her I have to listen to how adorable he is, how he cuddles with her and his antics, one of which cost her about $600 in emergency vet bills. This advice...chocolate is worse for dogs than you think, especially dark and bakers chocolate. A big brownie left where he could reach it meant a pretty scary night with IVs and charcoal. He's back to 100% and as precious as ever. He'd be even cuter if his potty training was going better!

3 comments:

Michelle W said...

Boy I am glad that I am not a dog. What would life be with out Chocolate? He is a cutie. Looks like he is full of tricks.

momtat said...

He is sooo cute! Thanks for letting me see a photo of my GGpuppy.

BeanSproutMom said...

Oh my is he cuuuute!