Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm trying to FOCUS...

...on one batch of projects at a time, but my brain is thinking through one project while my hands are working on another. The problem with this is that I don't feel like I'm accomplishing enough. I'm nearly finished with all the projects for the Krylon booth at CHA...despite the battle with the weather. Next will be the Designer's Fashion Display...I'm looking forward to sewing a few vintage style aprons! I bought a beautiful new sewing machine about a year ago, and it hasn't seen nearly enough action. I may have to reread the manual! Then it will be onto my own Designer's Showcase...lots of ideas in my head...now to just bring them to life! I'm trying not to think about how little time we have left until our flight leaves!

By the way, there is a great inchies swap going on over at our Yahoo! group "The Meeting of the Muses." Email me if you are interested in joining the group. There are lots of great artists supporting and encouraging each other as we learn together through conversation, sharing and swapping. Get in on the fun!

One more thing...I just have to share this hilarious post from another blog I frequent. Lauren is a CHA designer, also, and she and I do lots of design work for the same manufacturers...check this out, I laughed so hard I just about peed my pants... 'cause I can relate so well.

OK, enough chit chattin' gotta get back to work. Now, where's MY Yoda?

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

I glad to hear that you are getting somethings done. I understand about the mind racing. I sure hope I can get some inches done for February. I am looking forward to the new form of art.

Can't wait to see your creations.