Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some Relief!

Walking out of the FedEx drop-off place yesterday, this relief came over me...kinda like the feeling I remember having when I finished my last final exam, or wrapped the last Christmas gift. My car had been packed with 5 large boxes, all loaded with projects for a couple displays for the upcoming Craft and Hobby Association Show, which I'll be attending early in Feb. How do you spell relief...well sometimes its F-E-D-E-X. My dear patient understanding hubby didn't have to bump into any cardboard boxes when he came home yesterday...I'm sure he was relieved as well...at least until those projects were replaced with the next wave of projects to be finished. This time of year my whole house looks like an arts and crafts studio. I do try to keep the kitchen clean, our bed made and run an occasional vacuum, but there is evidence of lots of work being done here. I'll post pictures when I can...but for now you'll just have to take my word for it...I've been a kinda busy lately!!! For those of you who have been asking, "When are you going to teach another Book Arts class?" Hang in there...I'm looking at the end of March.

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

Ship ship oh what a relief it is! I am glad to hear from you again! See you Saturday, maybe a little less stressed.