Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm a cover girl!

I've been a centerfold before, been on book covers, but this is my first magazine cover! I can't wait to get the magazine in the mail! And today the UPS man is scheduled to bring my copies of two books that I created lots of projects for; Make It in Minutes: Wreaths and Make It in Minutes: Last Minute Gifts. Exciting times!

I'll post more on the books later.... for now I WILL finish a couple sets of instructions and step-outs, if they are the only things I get done today!

Yesterday, I posted up a bunch of awesome new products at RockCandyStudios.com Check them out under "new."

AND... watch for an upcoming drawing related to the project on the magazine cover! I'll post more on that in a day or two so check back.

Artfully Yours....

2 comments:

Michelle W said...

MMM I would love to see that centerfold shot:D Congrats on the cover. I must have mine autographed when I get it. Now you know why you got that crown:D

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

congratulations on the cover and the books...can't wait to see the books in person.