Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's been a day or two...

How have I let so much time lapse without an update? Since I last posted I found out I'm going to be a Grandma for the first time, learned that the baby is a little girl, designed and made a bedding ensemble for the beautiful cradle my talented hubby built for this new family addition, I planted and tended a lovely garden, raised baby chicks, gathered lots of eggs and harvest lots of fresh organic veggies, helped put down wood floors in our house, took a couple trips, did some painting around our home including our big deck, welcomed our youngest daughter back home for a semester to finish her degree and cooked under the Southern sun! I've thought about this blog. I've contemplated interesting and profound things to write about on here and I've taken pictures with the intention of posting regularly.... well, I'm back. Surely by now my readership has dwindled to... well, probably just my Mom... but here's to starting again!

No comments: