Monday, March 31, 2008

My new toy...

Pazzles Inspiration...ahh, what can I say but "I'm in Love!" Yes, there is a bit of a learning curve, but not that bad...and so worth the time it takes to learn the ropes. This baby takes whatever I've designed on the computer and cuts it out, scores it, engraves or embosses it...she will even draw it for me with any pen I give her! Love, love, love this machine...and the fact that I got her for wholesale makes me love her even more!

Here are the "Save the Dates" that my hubby and I designed for our Son's wedding. These are the first things we designed on the Pazzles, besides on the tutorials. We've (Pazzles and I) cut out about 80 so far, and going strong with about 40 more to cut.

My DH is working hard helping to assemble all of these. He's in charge of setting eyelets with the Cropodile. What a good guy! I see him with tears in his eyes often when speaking of the wedding day. We feel truly blessed to be welcoming Sarah into our family.

These should be mailed in a week, after hand addressing them all. Then onto prototypes for the invitations! I'm so blessed that my sweet daughter-in-law to be and my son are including us so much. I recently heard that the job of the "Mother of the Groom" was to "Show-up, Shut-up and wear beige!" I'm not that kind of MOTG, in case you didn't know!




5 comments:

Michelle W said...

Still love the save the dates. They look just as good here as in person yesterday.

They are both lucky to have parents and parent in laws like you guys.

Dianne Adams said...

This is so touching..absolutely beautiful. What a perfect photo...

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Look out world...roxi has gone technical...those are amazing.

Subriagirl said...

Roxi, how lovely the "save the date" looks. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the "FORMAL" invite....my goodness girl! I see right now a Pazzels will be in my future. Terrific work as always. Huggs, Ronnie

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOW those are amazing!!!! You are just...wow!!! soooo tell me again, how much do you love your Pazzles??? LOL