Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Stamp Plates!

Check out the three new stamp plates over at Artistic Outpost. They're running a special on bundles AND now have the option of unmounted or cling mounted. Cling mounts are precut and on a foam backing with the image shown on the top of the stamp.... very cool!



The images on this card front are from the Fortune Teller stamp plate. I stamped & embossed the image on a page from a vintage French/English dictionary I then stamped the image again on plain vanilla colored paper and cut out just her face to overlay on the embossed image. A little bling and a feather and waalaa... a fortune teller! I see more art in your future....

Robyn and Shelley, Thanks for always creating such awesome stamps!

6 comments:

Michelle Murphy said...

great card..

Cathy said...

I love your card Roxi.

Anonymous said...

Love the card, especially the bling! Awesome art!

Debby said...

This is wonderful Roxi! I love the crown jewels.

Judy Hayes said...

Nice card & design! She's my favorite in the Fortune Teller set.
-judy

Etha said...

ohhhh I love all the bling on this! super card!!